Thank you to Beaumont and SMART for our continued partnership!
Beaumont's finacial support of the Next Transportation program allows Next to provide relaible transportation to important appointments for area seniors...transportation on SMART buses that have been generously loaned to us throught SMART!
Leave the Driving to Us!
Next Transportation is available for people 55 years or older and physically handicapped persons residing in Birmingham, Bingham Farms, Beverly Hills and Franklin Village. We are happy to take you to your medical appointments, shopping, lunch or the movies. Call the Next office to learn more. (248) 203-5270
Next Mini-Van Hours
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fridays 8:00am - 2:30 pm
Mini-Van Transportation Service Area
The Next service area includes Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, and Franklin.
The delivery area includes medical buildings at Crooks and Long Lake in Troy and medical facilities located on Northwestern Highway between 12 and 14 Mile Roads
- Requests for transportation need to be made at least 3 days in advance.
- Riders are picked up at their homes for trips to medical, dental, personal appointments, shopping, club meetings or activities at Next.
- Personal assistance within the home is not provided. Drivers are not permitted to enter the home or do any lifting.
- Wheelchair riders are encouraged to have an escort if extra assistance is needed.
- All destinations must be scheduled in advance. Drivers are not permitted to make non-scheduled stops.
- Notify Next as soon as possible to cancel a trip.
- Riders should be ready and waiting in the designated pickup location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
- Drivers will wait for 5 minutes at your location before moving on to their next pick-up.
Rider fare: $5 one-way or $6 round trip.
Call 248-203-5270 for further information about our Transportation Program.