Leave the Driving to Us!
Next Transportation is available for people 55 years or older and physically handicapped persons residing in Birmingham, Bingham Farms, Beverly Hills and Franklin Village. We are happy to take you to your medical appointments, shopping, lunch or the movies. Call the Next office to learn more. (248) 203-5270
Next Mini-Van Hours
8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Mini-Van Transportation Service Area
The Next service area includes Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Franklin, and portions of Bloomfield Township, Bloomfield Hills, Troy, Southfield, Royal Oak and West Bloomfield.
The delivery area includes medical buildings at Crooks and Long Lake in Troy and medical facilities located on Northwestern Highway between 12 and 14 Mile Roads
- Requests for transportation need to be made at least 3 days in advance.
- Riders are picked up at their homes for trips to medical, dental, personal appointments, shopping, club meetings or activities at Next.
- Assistance to and from the van or help carrying packages is available. Personal assistance within the home is not provided. Drivers are not permitted to enter the home or do any lifting.
- Wheelchair riders are encouraged to have an escort if extra assistance is needed.
- All destinations must be scheduled in advance. Drivers are not permitted to make non-scheduled stops.
- Notify Next as soon as possible to cancel a trip.
- Riders should be ready and waiting in the designated pickup location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
Rider donation: $2 one-way or $3 round trip.
Call 248-203-5270 for further information about our Transportation Program.