Health & Nutrition
Blood Pressure & Blood Oxygen Clinic -
- Certified volunteers are available to take your blood pressure & blood oxygen each month at Next.
Free blood pressure screenings are offered monthly the first Wednesday between 10-11 am. No appointment is necessary.
Hearing Tests & Hearing Aid Cleaning – Provided by two of Next’s community partners, all Next members are eligible for this great opportunity.
Call one of the offices listed below to make an appointment and be sure to say you are a Next member!
Birmingham Bloomfield Audiology - 248-203-9760 - 3500 W. Maple Road, Suite C, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
Zounds, Inc. - 248-792-2761- 725 S. Adams, Suite 100, Birmingham, MI 48009
Meals On Wheels
- Home delivered meals five (5) days a week. Call Emerald Foods at 248-689-0001 to enroll in this nutrition program.
- Ensure Plus is offered by the case at a discounted price. A physician’s prescription is required.
Podiatrists - Basic foot care and exams are provided by Drs. Robert Adas, DPM and Larry Wexler, DPM at Next for your convenience.
- 4th Wednesday of the month (may change due to holidays – please check the newsletter)
- 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Call Next to make an appointment -Appointments are appreciated, but walk-ins are welcome.
- Most services are covered by insurance. Any payments are made directly to the podiatrists directly.
Nurse on Call
- The Nurse on Call (NOC) offers information about health and related resources. Public Health nurses answer questions regarding communicable diseases, immunizations, prescription assistance, nutrition and more. Call 1-800-848-5533.
Counseling with a Licensed Social Worker
- Not sure what direction to take with an elderly parent or family member who is requiring more and more of your time? Geriatric Specialists from Oakland Family Services are available to help develop the best plan to age in place and to help with a quality aging experience. Please call 248-858-7766 ext. 200 for more information.