Health & Nutrition
Blood Pressure & Blood Oxygen Clinic
- Certified volunteers are available to take your blood pressure & blood oxygen each month at Next.
Free blood pressure screenings are offered monthly the first Monday between 10-11 am. No appointment is necessary.
Meals on Wheels
· Please call Emerald Foods at 248-689-0001 to enroll in this nutrition program. Additional volunteers are always needed to help deliver meals. If you are available once a week, once a month or once in a while to deliver or package meals please call Judy Murrell at 248-203-5281. Your help is welcome and most appreciated.
· Ensure Plus in vanilla or chocolate flavor is offered at a reduced price. Please call Next for more information or to place your order.
Nurse on Call
- The Nurse on Call (NOC) offers information about health and related resources. Public Health nurses answer questions regarding communicable diseases, immunizations, prescription assistance, nutrition and more. Call 1-800-848-5533.
Counseling with a Licensed Social Worker
- Not sure what direction to take with an elderly parent or family member who is requiring more and more of your time? Geriatric Specialists from Oakland Family Services are available to help develop the best plan to age in place and to help with a quality aging experience. Please call 248-858-7766 ext. 200 for more information.