Job Posting – Program Coordinator/Event Planner: January 2018
Next is your place for anyone 50 and better looking to learn something new, discover a passion or meet friends.
We are currently hiring for the position of a daytime program coordinator and event planner / 25 - 30 hours per week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Managing existing programs, clubs and events.
2. Working with instructors and facilitators on schedules, pay structure, program enhancements, and attendance to maximize program success and profitability.
3. Continually reevaluate existing programming for viability and desirability.
4. Plan and execute new and innovative programming to keep offerings fresh and unique.
5. Work as part of the dynamic team of Next, a non-profit where we value collaboration.
1. College degree in a related field.
2. Job experience in program and event planning
3. High level of professionalism.
4. Strong written and verbal skills.
5. Creative, energetic, and positive.
6. Works well in a team setting.
7. High level of customer service skills.
8. Empathetic and passionate towards the 50 plus community.
Please send your resume with a cover letter to Cris Braun at CBraun@Birmingham.k12.mi.us